Iconic and wildly popular car from the German Democratic Republic. Its streamlined shapes and stylish bodywork once aroused admiration and jealousy.
The Trabant 1.1 was produced between 1989 and 1991.
The 1:35 scale model from COBI, faithfully captures the body block of the original Trabant 1.1. Construction of structural blocks allows for minor modifications and rework. The model looks great on any the shelf or a fun toy for the younger members of the household.
- 73 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car,
- model under license.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 10 cm (3.9″) x 5 cm (2″) x 4 cm.