The HMS Warspite is a British battleship, one of the most famous and successful ships in the Royal Navy. During its service, the Warspite was often referred to as The Grand Old Lady. She was commissioned in March, 1915 during World War I. She was the second of five Queen Elizabeth-Class ships. In the employ of the British Royal Navy the Warspite took part in many successful combat operations and battles. During World War II, as part of Operation Overlord, the Warspite supported artillery bombardment of the Normandy beaches by allied units.
The COBI construction block model is designed on a scale of 1:300 and faithfully captures even the smallest details of its historical inspiration. The miniature battleship is 64 cm / 25.2″ long and 19.5 cm / 7.7″ tall! It has many moving components such as on-board guns, rotating artillery towers, rudders and propellers. Compared to the previous edition, the model underwent a major facelift that included adding newer and better elements more accurately reproducing the weapons and other details. The number of bricks in the set has also increased significantly. A special display stand with a plate on which the ship’s name is printed is included. The COBI Warspite will perfectly fit the bill as an excellent gift for all lovers of history, marine military and nautical science and will look great on a desk, bookcase or on a collector’s display shelf.
- 1520 high quality components.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition.
- Meets safety standards for children’s products.
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not smear or scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on drawings and step-by-step directions.
- Display stand and name plate.
- Model scale 1:300.
Model (length x width x height): 64 cm (25.2″) x 10 cm (3.9″) x 19.5 cm (7.7″).