The set is issued to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I (Great War) and Poland’s independence. The product was included in the “Independent” program coordinated by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland. The model presents a fragment of the Warsaw Saxon Palace, where after the end of the Great War there was the General Staff of the Polish Army (now the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier).
In the set you will also find a Polish flag, two soldiers of General Józef Haller’s Blue Army, armed with rifles with bayonets and a collectible figure of Marshal Józef Piłsudski with a saber sword, mounting his famous chestnut and receiving a military parade.
The model is perfect for playing in a military parade, as well as a gift for every adult collector and history enthusiast.
- 105 high-quality blocks
- produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of creating quality construction blocks
- meets all safety standards for children’s toys
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons
- a limited edition figurine of Marshal Józef Piłsudski
- the model is officially approved by the “Independent” program
Dimensions of the model (length x height x height): 13 cm (5.1″) x 5.5 cm (2.2″) x 11.5 cm (4.5″),
The dimensions of the box (length x height x height): 23.5 x 5 x 18 cm