The Sopwith Camel was a British single-seat biplane fighter aircraft from WWI. This war was also referred to as the Great War. The Sopwith was well-known because of its effectiveness and manoeuvrability. However, the Camel was considered difficult to fly. It was armed with two 7.7 mm Vickers machine guns synchronised to fire through the propeller disc.
This new model from COBI is the perfect replication of this historic aircraft. The model consists of movable parts such as a propeller, wheels and ailerons. Its slender and durable construction will give every collector joy. The set includes a unique figure of a British pilot, Captain Arthur Roy Brown from 209 Squadron. He can be put at the controls of a plane armed with two heavy machine guns. In addition, it has a stand with the name of the model printed on it.
- 170 high quality blocks
- 1 unique figure of a pilot
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20-year tradition of creating quality blocks
- Conform to all safety standards created for toys
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Easy-to-follow and intuitive instruction manual
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 19 cm (7.5”) x 25,5 cm (10”) x 10,5 cm (4.1”)
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 27,5 x 5,5 x 22 cm