The Boeing CST-100 Starliner is a manned spacecraft designed and built by The Boeing Co. in collaboration with Bigelow Aerospace. It is designed for transporting people to the International Space Station (ISS) and to a private orbital station. The Starliner capsule is launched into space by carrier rockets.
From the world of COBI comes a fantastic model has moving elements such as the side planes of the capsule and crew seats. A faithful reproduction of the actual vehicle will surely delight all collectors and enthusiasts of aviation and space technology. It is also ideal as a toy even for the youngest fans of bricks. It contains two figurines of the crew of helmets with an openable visor. Set released in the STEM series (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- 227 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- moving elements allow you to have fun with the model,
- in the set of two figurines of crew members,
- boeing(™) license model.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 25 cm (9.84″) x 25 cm (9.84″) x 9.5 cm (3.74″).
Box dimensions (length x width x above): 27.5cm x 5.5cm x 22 cm.