The Barkas B1000 is a van and a microbus produced between 1961 and 1991 in the former GDR. The only car of this class produced in East Germany. Barkas cars were mainly operated in the GDR. The Feuerwehr version has been adapted to the needs of the fire brigade.
From the world of COBI comes a model set of 151 blocks that allows you to build a Barkas car in the fire brigade version. The model has been faithfully mapped on a scale of 1:35. The blocks are covered with high-quality prints that are not only durable but give great detail. The kit has a well-thought-out compact design and moving wheels.
For fans of COBI old or young this model will make a great addition to any collection or be perfect for any playroom.
- 151 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- rotating wheels.
Box dimensions (length x Width x high): 23.5cm x 5cm x 18 cm.