Melex is a very popular electric light vehicle around the world. It has been produced in Mielec in Poland since 1971, of which a significant part of the production is used for export. It is often used in golf courses, airports, historic city centres and zoos where this gives and alternative than using a vehicle with a combustion engine
The licensed model of the Melex 212 electric vehicle was created entirely by COBI on a scale of 1:35 from construction bricks. In addition to being a toy, it is also a great part of the collection of any fan of classic and timeless motoring. Wheels that are movable allow you to “drive”. Durable and non-washable prints are used in the model. A special block with vehicle name, two figurines and scenery and accessories are also included.
- 94 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- two figurines with accessories,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 7.5 cm (3″) x 3.5 cm (1.4″) x 3.5 cm (1.4″).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.