This Polish passenger car was produced between 1964 and 1973 by the Factory of Passenger Cars (FSO) in Warsaw. The five-person vehicle achieved a dizzying maximum speed of 130 km/h.
Licensed 1:35 scale model made up 100% cobi bricks. It has moving wheels, and thanks to the brick design, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. It is great for the collector’s shelf, as well as for fun. The perfect gift for any fan of classic motoring.
- 114 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 14 cm (5.5″) x 5.5 cm (2.2″) x 4.5 cm (1.8″).
Dimensions of the box (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.