Wartburg is a family of passenger cars produced between 1955 and 1991 by the VEB Automobilwerk Eisenach factory in the former German Democratic Republic. The 353 was produced between 1966 and 1988. With the back extended this Wartburg was the Tourist. The car could reach speeds of more than 100 km/h.
1:35 scale model made up 100% cobi bricks. It has moving wheels, and thanks to the brick design, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. It is great for the collector’s shelf as well as for fun.
- 77 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 12 cm (14.7″) x 5.5 cm (2.2″) x 4.5 cm (2.8″).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.