The Wartburg 353 car, produced in the German Democratic Republic, was an elegant and modern car for its time. With the distinctive sound of its engine this classic car is fondly remembered by all.
The licensed 1:35 scale Wartburg 353 car model is built entirely of construction blocks that allow for its reconstruction and modification. In addition to being a toy, it is also a great part of the collection of any fan of classic and timeless motoring. Wheels that are mobile allow you to “drive”. Durable and non-washable prints are used in the model. A special block with the vehicle name is also included.
- 73 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Dimensions of the model (length x width x high): 12 cm (4.7″) x 5.5 cm (2.2″) x 4.5 cm (1.8″).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.