The Siren R20 is a two-seater version of the Siren car produced from 1972 to June 30, 1983 in the Polish Low Displacement Car Factory- Bielsko-Biała. The plans of designers were to serve in industrial transport and agriculture. Unfortunately, due to its low engine power, its usability was small. Despite this, the car still enjoys the sympathy of many fans of classic automobiles.
This new COBI is faithfully reproduced 1:35 scale and built partly from special parts which were designed specifically to faithfully reproduce the classic shapes of the body of this unique vehicle. The miniature Siren R20 has moving wheels with rubber tires. Its solid construction also allows the youngest construction block fans enjoy it.
- 94 high quality blocks.
- Block with the printed name and model of the car.
- Licensed model.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20-year tradition of creating quality blocks.
- Conform to all safety standards created for toys.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Easy-to-follow and intuitive instruction manual.
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 10,5 cm (4.1”) x 5,5 cm (2.2”) x 5 cm (2”).
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 17 x 4,5 x 14 cm.