The Siren 104 is a Polish passenger car with over a half-million cars produced. Its numerous defects were hidden in its unique body which was also appreciated by automotive enthusiasts. To this day, there are many groups and fans associated to this this unique car.
The COBI model of the Siren 104 car is suitable for both play and exhibition because of its solid construction. The streamlined shapes are made of specially designed blocks, thanks to which the vehicle faithfully reflects its classic prototype. The model has rotating wheels and rubber tires resembling the real ones.
- 71 high quality blocks,
- Block with the printed name and model of the car,
- Licensed model,
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20-year tradition of creating quality blocks,
- Conform to all safety standards created for toys,
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- Easy-to-follow and intuitive instruction manual.
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 11 cm (4.3”) x 5 cm (2”) x 4 cm (1.6”).
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 17 x 4,5 x 14 cm.