The Polonez 1.6 Caro was considered by many motoring experts as an extremely successful model. The car met the European safety standards of ECE. Its production in Poland lasted from 1991 to 1997. The car achieved a speed of 155 km / h.
The Polonez 1.6 Caro model in 1:35 scale has movable wheels. It is built entirely of COBI blocks, which allows for reconstruction and modification. It is great as a toy, but also as a copy for every collector and car enthusiast.
- 87 high-quality blocks,
- produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing quality construction blocks,
- meets all safety standards for children’s toys,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- includes a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Dimensions of the model (length x width x height): 12.5 cm (4.9 “) x 6.5 cm (2.6”) x 4.5 cm (1.8 “).