The FSO Polonaise 1500 was a passenger car produced in Warsaw by the Passenger Car Factory as the successor of the Polish Fiat 125p.
The COBI model, built of construction blocks, was released on a scale of 1:35 while maintaining the shape of the original bodywork. It has moving wheels, thanks to which the vehicle serves as a unique decoration of any automotive collection, but also a great toy not only for the youngest fans of motoring.
- 79 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car,
- model under license.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 12.5 cm (4.9″) x 5.5 cm (2.2″) x 4.5 cm (1.8″).
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.