The Wartburg 353 passenger car was produced in the German Democratic Republic and was, for its time, an elegant and modern vehicle. To this day, many drivers fondly recall the characteristic sound of its running engine. Despite the passage of many years since the end of production, at rallies of motoring fans you can still find countless manicured and perfectly preserved examples of the 353. This light green Wartburg TAXI version is sure to be an awesome addition to the COBI Youngtimer collection!
The licensed 1:35 scale Model Wartburg 353 is built entirely of building blocks that allow for its possible remodeling and modification. In addition to being a great toy, it is also an excellent collector’s item for every fan of classic and historical motoring. Wheels that roll allow you to “drive” the 353. The model also uses durable and non-washable prints. A special block with the name of the vehicle is also included.
- 75 high-quality components
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- Meets safety standards for children’s products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Blocks with prints do not smear or scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on drawings and step-by-step directions
- Block with the printed model and the name of the car
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 12 cm (4.7″) x 5.5 cm (2.2″) x 5 cm (2″),
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 17 x 4.5 x 14 cm