WAZ 2101 was sold under the brand Lada (Lada), it was the first model from the factory in Togliatti. It began on April 19, 1970. Lada 2101 is a licensed variant of the Italian Fiat 124, produced between 1966 and 1972. Before the start of mass production, about 800 changes and upgrades were made to adapt this structure to the road conditions of the Soviet Union.
The 1:35 scale model, composed of 100% COBI bricks, very faithfully reflects the characteristic shapes of the original Lada 2101 car. With 96 bricks, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. In this model we gave up stickers. Using high quality prints to reproduce the markings on the car this model will really please those builders who like detail in their kits. The high quality of this kit means that the prints do not wear after time or with play from little one’s hands. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
The COBI design brick model will not only be a toy in the children’s room, but will also contribute to their interest in cars. It will certainly help to develop children’s motor skills and increase design skills. For adult fans of bricks, it will be a beautiful model of the vehicle and perhaps the beginning of the future collection.
- 96 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.