The Ford GP is a world war II-based passenger car produced in a small series at the Ford Motor Company, the predecessor of the standard Jeep.
From the world of COBI comes a fantastic model of this vehicle. The characteristic shapes of the historic vehicle have been faithfully mapped using high-quality bricks. Utilising printed blocks rather than stickers not only means fantastic detail but durability when played with. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play. Under the tilting hood there is an engine, which, like the interior of the vehicle, can be freely modified according to your needs. A unique figurine of a British Commando is included in the set.
This kit is a fantastic addition to any collection or play room and will delight all age groups.De Ford GP is een personenauto uit de Tweede Wereldoorlog die in een kleine serie wordt geproduceerd door de Ford Motor Company, de voorganger van de standaard Jeep.
- 91 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- British Commando figurine.