2046 German 1st infantry WW2
The three figures in the set depict soldiers of German units who took part in the Battle of Narvik in 1940. The Kriegsmarine sailor with a print on his back is equipped with binoculars and a Mauser Kar98k rifle. In addition to the backpack, the paratrooper received an MP 40 submachine gun and an M24 shank grenade. The last of the soldiers is a mountain infantryman (Gebirgsjäger) with the emblem on his cap. A sniper rifle is attached to the rubber gear belt. In addition the set includes a practical stand for figures and elements of the environment in the form of sea mines used for destroying ships, as well as sandbags.
With a variety of figure sets you’ll quickly build your brick army! Figures can be used in the construction of scenes and dioramas. Figure sets are also perfect for the COBI Historical Battle Game.
- 30 high-quality components,
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- Meets safety standards for children’s products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions,
- 3 figures with accessories.
Box dimensions (length x height): 13 x 3.7 x 10.5 cm.