2039|10 German elite troops WW2
A 10-pack • Buy 10, pay 9!
The three figures in the set depict soldiers of elite German infantry units. The soldier in a winter white uniform is equipped with an MP 40 submachine gun and a distinctive M24 shank grenade. A mountain sagittarius (Gebirgsjäger) in a cap with the emblem holds in his hand a rocket-propelled anti-tank grenade launcher, colloquially called Panzerschreck. This is the latest accessory for figures and appears for the first time in this set. The grenade launcher consists of several parts and looks very realistic. The last figure depicts a paratrooper equipped with a sniper rifle, backpack, binoculars and a cap with the Luftwaffe emblem printed on it. All figures for the first time have been made with a new type of legs! The soldier pack also includes a useful stand for figures and elements of the environment ideal for the construction of dioramas.
With a variety of figure sets you’ll quickly build your brick army! Figures can be used in the construction of scenes and dioramas. Figure sets are also perfect for the COBI Historical Battle Game.
- 30 high-quality components.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition.
- Meets safety standards for children’s products.
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
- 3 figures with accessories.
Box dimensions (length x height): 13 x 3.7 x 10.5 cm.